I'm not going to lie-I booked my hotel through Travelocity for the cashback. However, after an underwhelming experience regarding parking at my hotel (Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA, FWIW)-despite registering my car, and getting a hang tag, there were no parking spots in either of my hotel's lots. In calling the front desk, I was told to park on the street or the common. I found a parking spot, but given it involved a bit of a walk, I double-checked that was my only option with the desk. I checked out the hotel's website, and it indicated that during busy times, staff may direct guests to a parking garage. As this was not offered to me, I stewed a bit-I was seriously debating booking at a chain hotel 20 minutes away for the next night, but the hotel where I was staying makes you stay two nights. I then suddenly remembered the roaming gnome and his guarantee. I called Travelocity. The person who took my call was awesome-I was on hold for 10 minutes, but was connected to the hotel manager, who saw to it I got a spot in the parking lot ASAP. Based upon this experience. I would definitely recommend Travelocity based on this experience, especially for boutique hotels.