Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Shopping Category?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Wow Jen is speechless! Wonder what she was looking at?
    Inquiring minds want to know. LOL!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

My face right now is just in a state of shock...imagine walking in on your parents & you have the face I have staring at my computer screen...

Without naming exact things...go to the first site, the boutique section, then you'll see a section named Cinderella (no lie), it's in the glass section & it's "petite".................

I can't stop staring...and then I am confused at the ducks...I get what they are supposed to be...but I guess I need a better visual....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    My face right now is just in a state of shock...imagine walking in on your parents & you have the face I have staring at my computer screen...

Without naming exact things...go to the first site, the boutique section, then you'll see a section named Cinderella (no lie), it's in the glass section & it's "petite".................

I can't stop staring...and then I am confused at the ducks...I get what they are supposed to be...but I guess I need a better visual....
    Beak. Got it?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Beak. Got it?
    Oooh...yeah...I get it now! Thanks... but they look so innocent....poor duckies...don't know what they've got in store for them!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

All I have to say is that I never knew there were so many different.....ummmm......"models".

Oooh...yeah...I get it now! Thanks... but they look so innocent....poor duckies...don't know what they've got in store for them!!
    I can't even type my first thought when I read this. Let's just say that if the opposite of "poor" is "lucky"...

I'm going to be. Ya'll are too much for me tonight!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Beak. Got it?
    Seriously??? I totally didn't get that one. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Looks kind of like a fancy paperweight to me. LOL! I'm a little confused about the hot and cold as well. I can't wrap my brain around that one.

Those little ducks look so sweet and innocent. You could probably google them and find all the visuals you need.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

hmmmm, think I will go back to looking at lingerie. the ducks are weird and I am not sure about the other one. Not really my cup of tea. But there are some other fun things
    <Sunshine Rewards

Just got home and this was the 1st thread I clicked on...And all I can say is..... WOW!!! You girls have too much fun when I am away!! I ordered from Spencers awhile back for some...uhm...things, and guess what....I received one wrong item, and instead I ended up with a Jenna Jameson blow up doll, I contacted CS and was told they would call me back to correct the problem, and I've been waiting and waiting, and have this huge box, just there hanging out. lol Get this...When she came I was like WTH,?!?! My husband just looked at me all crazy and asked if I had changed the order a little. LOL NO WAY, NOT ME!! It was funny and then we both read the box at the same time..."with 3 holes" we both were like HUH??? I am embarrassed to admit, it took us awhile to figure that one out. GROSSSSS!! lol I dunno...I just had to share this story with you guys..cuz well It fit, and I've been dying to tell someone.