Thread: New Limited Survey: INV127346

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Initially they told us that they would start batching in the credits a little bit at a time so we could see if it was working. Now they are saying we will get them all af the very end. But it does NOT mean people have to keep using it the entire time to get the credits. People should still get the credits just for trying it out initially.
    I did 4 weeks so far, only got 20.00 and do not see where it said I got the first 2 weeks reward, I was sure I did it for 30 minutes its hard to talk to machine for that long, I would forget if I broke it up some

Never got this, but it is still going on testing, Trish are you doing it yet, I did the last one before Christmas 11-29 and submitted feedback then they took a break, still did not get reward for that one, and now still asking me to do it In January and no rewards, its hard for me to want to keep doing it, 30 minutes is a long time to talk to a machine. Trish where ae you and daughter with this one, you are doing it, when did you get last reward, They never answer my emails, you are the only person I know doing it.

Did you see this I still have gotten no payments in January they owe one from 11-29, and 3 in January check the website profile and nothing wanted to know if you and your daughter are still doing this?
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-24-2024 at 11:13 AM.
    Jtowner