Page 501 of 546 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ya think? Just relax marcy, enjoy SR, don't stress out about it, thats not our intent for this site. Its to have fun, if you make some money thats a bonus, and make some friends, even more of a bonus.

I agree!
    Sunshine Rewards

2. Default

I am now on a very late evening schedule as I go to work in the afternoons. So I have to wait till this evening to even see if I get a survey.

Next month I am not going to stress about this!

Sunshine Rewards

ok the marinade/sauce survey i took yesterday that didn't return me to the SR congrats page DID credit

congrats to you for getting credit for you ds. wtg.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i think i am totally and utterly losing what's left of my mind. i have been trying since 8 this morning to get a ds (no surveys available and no options) and since 5 this morning to get an otx (have reached my limit). what have i done that was so wrong that i can't even get one survey today? this is what happened to me on sunday - no surveys at all. i know it gets harder and harder to get a ds at the end of the month but this is ridiculous. any one have any ideas out there?
    If it makes you feel any better, surveys have been very hard to come by for me this month. You are not alone, but don't let it frustrate you. Maybe skipping a day here and there will help to replenish your energy or the surveys for which you will qualify.

This month has been very hard compared to the last several for me. In March, I completed 31/31. In April, I completed 29/30. In May, I completed 31/31. This month, surprising to me, I've completed 16. I think it's just time for me to step back and take a breather for a while. Maybe that's the same case for you?

I hope your able to find a happy medium for yourself.
    Sunshine Rewards

maybe you are right. i had been doing really well - 31/31 - march, 29/31 - april and 29/31 - may. right now i am at 22 and only need 3 to get the big bonus. i guess there are more important things to be stressed about other than surveys. thanks ever so much for your kind words of encouragement, they really mean a lot and they make me realize just how silly it does sound - stressing over surveys. have a wonderful evening and again thanks.

Just when I think I'm going strong on a survey - I answer a question with the brand of cat food I use most, and get told that I didn't qualify for the survey. I had already answered quite a few questions about my cats and their food too. Go figure

Daily Survey asked for my 17 year old dd to take survey. She took it before work, and she just told me she completed it without the congradulations page back to Sunshine. So I guess we will see if it credits. I can only miss 1 more day before I am out of the $7 bonus.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    maybe you are right. i had been doing really well - 31/31 - march, 29/31 - april and 29/31 - may. right now i am at 22 and only need 3 to get the big bonus. i guess there are more important things to be stressed about other than surveys. thanks ever so much for your kind words of encouragement, they really mean a lot and they make me realize just how silly it does sound - stressing over surveys. have a wonderful evening and again thanks.
    You know what might be a good idea for you? Let yourself get on a late afternoon survey schedule that way you won't have to stress about it all day long. You can go ahead and do other things and not have to even consider doing surveys until later in the afternoon. It has been pretty freeing to not have to worry about even trying to get a survey until 7pm.
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Join Date
    May 2007

you may be right. since i was not able to get a survey until 8 last night, today has been a better day for me as i am not stressing about getting a survey. thanks for your kind words - they mean a lot. have a great day.