Just another idea I had and wanted to share. My family eats out quite a bit when my husband comes in from overseas. He doesn't get 'good food' over there so he really likes to go to all of our favorite places while he's home (and I go on a diet when he leaves lol)

Anyway, I have been stocking up on gift cards off of Ebay for places like Cheesecake Factory, Romano's Macaroni grill, Red Lobster, Starbucks, etc...

All of my purchases have not only saved me money (a $50 card for say $45) but they have all been free shipping too. Of course the BONUS is seeing my SR account grow while I pre-pay for our meals that we'd be spending money on anyway!!

I am impatient so I always use Buy It Now...I keep a window open at work with the search page defaulted to 'gift card' - But It Now - and Newest Listings...some go VERY quickly so I refresh the page every 30 minutes or so and have got some REALLY good deals. One lady got a $100 Wal-Mart card for her birthday and just needed cash and sold it BIN for $75!! Who doesn't need a Wal-Mart card...gas, groceries, etc...