Thread: Disney Travel Agent Information for SR Forum

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Okay, so this may be a stupid question, but where are we to now look to see if there are any special offers available? Will they just post them in the forum or will they be listed elsewhere? Thanks
    Good question! Yes, they will be posting over in our Disney travel forum. They can post general Disney deals that are going on that they think people will want to know about and also special deals for Sunshine Rewards members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default ?

Was just looking around and saw this thread. I transfered my reservation to Mouse Unlimited 9/6/2012. the quote Kayla gave me was for SR credit on the rooms only. I hope I will still be getting my SR credit.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post
    Was just looking around and saw this thread. I transfered my reservation to Mouse Unlimited 9/6/2012. the quote Kayla gave me was for SR credit on the rooms only. I hope I will still be getting my SR credit.
    Yes, you will.
    Kayla

Default AWESOME!

Many Thanks.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021