Thread: Spectrum Router Issues

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I got credit for the one I completed before 8AM.

little different from them the last few days, odd error messages at the end but did get credit. Also completed 2 that sent me back to do another survey or said I did not qualify; not sure I have seen that before
    I do see some changes this week, I noticed in in early am, when I did around 9:30 it went from your, to Samp, to Nfo, for a survey, what I did not notice on the ending page was do not quality. Never saw that. I just finished one that I got the complete page, it went through just Your, I think when Samp router gets into it, it does not turn out well, but it does work with Cash In surveys.
    Specturm did credit for me, that got by me, had my plummer in the house distracted I guess.
    Jtowner

the last 7 days or so Spectrum is sending me into Dynata/Peanut Labs over and over again every day. I try to avoid doing those 2 through any other survey but it's becoming harder and harder to avoid with all the times I am directed there. I do exit out as fast as I can

being sent into Dynata/Peanut Labs around 90% of the time. never used to be this way